- The Johnson Redbook Retail Gross sales Index for the newest week is scheduled for launch at 8:55 a.m. ET.
- The S&P Corelogic Case-Shiller residence value index for December can be launched at 190:00 a.m. ET. The index is projected to extend a month-to-month 0.9% in December.
- The FHFA Home Value Index for December is scheduled for launch at 9:00 a.m. ET. The index is prone to rise 0.8% in December.
- The Convention Board’s client confidence index for February can be launched at 10:00 a.m. Analysts count on the index rising barely to 89.7 in February from earlier studying of 89.3.
- Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell is about to testify earlier than Congress at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The Richmond Fed manufacturing index for February is scheduled for launch at 10:00 a.m. ET. The Richmond Fed index declined by 5 factors to 14 in January and may also stay unchanged in February.
- The Treasury is about to public sale 52-week payments at 11:30 a.m. ET.
- The Treasury will public sale 2-year notes at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- Knowledge on cash provide for the latest week can be launched at 4:30 p.m. ET.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.