- SOS Restricted (NYSE: SOS) inked an agreement with Leibodong Hydropower Station for electrical energy provide to a cloud crypto mining heart constructed by SOS.
- Leibodong, positioned in Hejiang, Luzhou, Sichuan Province, gives richer and cheaper hydropower sources than the remainder of China.
- Leibodong will provide electrical energy to a cloud crypto mining heart constructed by SOS for a worth between 0.22-0.38kW/h underneath the settlement.
- The primary cargo of crypto mining machines shall be put in by February 14, 2021.
- The typical water stage of Leibodong is 560 meters with an adjustment capability of 1.57 million m3.
- The facility station’s precise put in capability is 25000 KW, with a mean annual energy era of 99.8 million KW/h.
- SOS Chairman Yandai Wang stated, “one of many key success elements for cloud crypto mining is to safe low-cost energy in areas with wealthy renewable vitality sources. Southwest China, comparable to Sichuan province, is one among such areas. SOS will proceed to seek for low-cost and sustainable electrical energy to execute its aspiring cloud crypto mining technique.”
- Worth motion: SOS shares are up 12.6% at $3.91 on the final examine Friday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.